- 1 15oz can of pumpkin
- 1 14oz can of condensed milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon; 1 more for topping (optional)
- 1 tablespoon nutmeg
- dash of salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Remove your pie crust from the fridge
- In a large bowl add in your pumpkin, condensed milk, 2 eggs, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt.
- Mix all ingredients together
- Take your pie dish and spray with cooking spray
- Open your pie crust and add it to your baking dish
- Add all your mixed ingredients to your pish dish
- Bake uncovered for 40- 50 minutes
- Remove and let cool and refrigerate for at least 4 hours
After you refrigerate your pumpkin pie can top with whipped cream and some more cinnamon! Any brand of pumpkin or condensed milk will work as well.